Myrrh Absolute Oil
Myrrh Oil is used in perfumery industries as well as in the medicinal purpose, it is used to control coughs, digestive discomfort and also boosts immunity, it is also used to treat insomnia and gum disease
- It is a pure and natural Myrrh oil that is extracted from the resin of Myrrh tree.
- Benefits – It can provide relief from cold, congestion, and cough when used in aromatherapy.
- Skin benefits – It can soothe dry and itchy skin. Moreover, it improves the texture of skin and moisturizes it deeply.
- Applications – Myrrh absolute oil can be used in hair care products since it makes the hair roots strong and prevents hair loss.
- Other uses – It can also be used for massages. Moreover, it also has a relaxing effect on the mind and improves focus and energy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Whats the difference between myrrh oil and myrrh absolute oil?
Essential oils or Carrier Oils are produced by distillation, boiling or pressing, absolutes are produced through solvent extraction, or more traditionally, through enfleurage.