Cumin (Jeera) Flavor Oil
Derived from cumin seeds, the Jeera Flavoring Oil is used in a wide range of culinary preparations and beverages due to its peculiar spicy and earthy taste. Cumin Flavor Oil is suitable for baking purposes, and since it is oil-soluble, you can use it in a variety of food items and juices.
Cumin Flavour Oil smells great and is considered good for digestion as well. Though it does not contain the exact nutritional values that an essential oil contains, it is free from chemicals or added preservatives. As a result, you can use it freely to flavour your drinks and food items.
VedaOils employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide Premium Food-grade Jeera Flavour Oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Cumin (Jeera) Flavor Oil Benefits
- Natural: It is 100% safe and natural as it does not contain any spirits or synthetic additives or fillers. As a result, it proves to be safe for regular usage. Jeera Oil is a popular ingredient for flavoring soda drinks, sherbets, and all types of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Enriching Taste:` The liquid essence of our Cumin flavoring oil is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
- Spicy & Warm Flavor: Its bitter, spicy, and warm blend of flavors can make your food items taste better. You can even sprinkle a few drops after preparing your food to add a delicate and rich flavor to them.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Cumin flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher, and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to Use Cumin (Jeera) Flavor Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per 2lb of food items. Similarly, please do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
|INCI Name:||Nigella Sativa Flavoring Oil|
|Raw Material Source:||Cumin seeds|
|Manufacturing Process:||It is made by combining natural cumin extract with propylene glycol.|
|Flavor Oil Suitable For:||Sodas, Jal-jeera (kind of masala soda), juices, cocktails, mocktails, and other food items.|
|Tested On Animals?:||No|
|GMO:||It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.|
|Vegan:||As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.|
|Storage:||Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
CAUTION: Do not consume Jeera flavor oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Please keep it away from your kids' reach and avoid direct contact with eyes.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Buy Cumin (Jeera) Flavor Oil Online at Low Prices
VedaOils is one of the leading Wholesale suppliers, manufacturer, and exporter of Cumin Flavour Oils and Food Flavour Oil in USA. We specialize in both oil and water-soluble flavoring oils and our catalog is wide enough to serve all your requirements. Our food flavor oils are gluten-free and naturally prepared.
Buy Cumin flavor oil at the best price in USA through VedaOils online portal. We ensure smooth and safe transactions. We also employ a high standard of delivery to supply your order in the best quality. You can buy Cumin essence oil at wholesale prices as we are offering them in bulk quantities.
We also export our high-quality Cumin flavoring oil to the Canada, UK, Australia, and other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us! We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?