Sodium Hydroxide Pellets
Sodium Hydroxide which is also known as caustic soda is mostly used in cosmetics due to its ability to balance the pH of the products. Sodium Hydroxide Pellets is mostly used as a buffering agent to adjust the pH level of the exfoliants and other cosmetic applications.
Sodium Hydroxide is a pure alkali and we are providing it in the form of pellets for using it conveniently in cosmetic formulations. It can be used as a strong base in formulations especially during chemical synthesis. Sodium Hydroxide granules can be blended in a variety of ingredients as it is easily soluble in water.
Sodium Hydroxide Beads makes the end products stable by controlling the pH level and finds its applications in all sorts of body care and skincare products. Sodium Hydroxide Pellets are also commonly used in the pharmaceutical products such as pain relievers and anticoagulants that prevent the formation of blood clots. Sodium Hydroxide Pellets is used on a wide scale in medicines that are formulated to reduce the cholesterol level in the blood.
If you intend to use Carbomer as one of the ingredients in cosmetics or soap making then you can add this Sodium Hydroxide Pellets as it converts Carbomer from its liquid state into a gel-like substance. It is also available in the form of beads and pellets in the industry. However, Sodium Hydroxide Beads can also be added conveniently in different formulations.
Sodium Hydroxide Pellets Benefits
- Useful in making soaps: Sodium Hydroxide beads can convert oils and fats into soaps. It is widely popular in the soap-making industry as lye or caustic soda. Its compatibility with diverse ingredients allows you to use it for making homemade soaps as well. It is crucial for the saponification of formulas that turns solutions into hard soaps. You can also use it for making other DIY natural products as it blends with numerous essential oils and other organic ingredients readily.
- Cleansing form: It can be used to clean skin pores that are clogged due to deposits of oil, dirt, dust, and other impurities. As a result, it proves to be an effective ingredient in skin cleansers, face, scrubs, shower gels, and body washes.
- A strong base: Due to its strong alkaline properties, it is mostly used in products that involve multiple ingredients that are acidic. Therefore, it is used as a pH leveler in most cosmetic applications these days.
- Hairstyling products: Sodium Hydroxide Pellets are also used in hair styling products like hair waxes, gels, hair straighteners, etc. This is due to their ability to blend and dissolve a wide range of ingredients.
- House cleansers: The ability of this cosmetic raw material to dissolve fats, oils, grease, and many other chemicals make it an ideal ingredient in home cleaning products like detergents, soap bases, and oven cleaners.
- Product Applications: Sodium Hydroxide granules are used for making soaps, soap bases, home cleaners, hair styling products, skincare products like face washes, face scrubs, gels, etc. and many other cosmetic and personal care products also contain it as one of their primary ingredients.
How to use Sodium Hydroxide Pellets?
Use only up to 10% when adding Sodium Hydroxide Pellets in formulations that are meant for skincare purposes.
CAUTION: Never add water directly to the Sodium Hydroxide pellet during the cold soap-making process. Always add the pellet to the liquid/water slowly. Also, remember Sodium Hydroxide pellet is formulated only for external usage.
Buy Sodium Hydroxide Pellets Online in USA at Low Prices
VedaOils is the leading manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of essential oils, cosmetic raw materials, and other natural products in USA. To benefit from these products, buy online and we are offering them at cost-friendly prices so that you can purchase them in bulk. We are providing premium-quality raw cosmetic ingredients like Sodium Hydroxide Pellets or granules so that you can use them to enhance the appearance, properties, usefulness, and effectiveness of your end products. Order this Pellets now and experience the magic of purity and quality!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?