Vegetable Glycerin i.e. Polyhydric Sugar Alcohol is obtained as a by-product when oils and fats are hydrolyzed, saponified, or transesterified. Vegetable Glycerin is a clear liquid that is odorless and tastes sweet. Due to the Hygroscopic Properties of vegetable glycerine, Vegetable Glycerin attracts water from the atmosphere and keeps the moisture level of your skin intact. It also added formulas to increase their lubrication and smoothness. Vegetable Glycerin is also an effective humectant and emollient that prevents your skin from dryness. Though there are no side effects of using vegetable glycerin for skin, it might be the cause of allergies for people who are allergic to natural products.
We have extracted Vegetable Glycerin from vegetables only and it is food-safe as well. Vegetable Glycerin is refined and does not contain any animal-derived ingredients. Also, it does not contain any derivatives of palm oil and is a Premium-grade Cosmetic Raw Material. Crude glycerin contains salts, methanol, water, and other impurities and the content of glycerol can range from 40% to 88%. However, this is a 99.7% Pure Vegetable Glycerin that does not contain methanol, salt, water, and other impurities.
Vegetable Glycerin Benefits
- Versatile Cosmetic Ingredient: Natural vegetable glycerin is a viscous and water-soluble liquid that has a high boiling point. It blends well with most of the cosmetic ingredients and therefore is used in many cosmetic and skin care applications.
- Enhances Delivery of Nutrients: Organic vegetable glycerin also helps to deliver the ingredients to the skin due to its ability to spread quickly on the surface of the skin.
- Protects Skin: Vegetable glycerin has the potential to guard the skin against environmental factors like pollution, dirt, dust, etc. Vegetable glycerin can be blended with other emollients to make your skin soft, smooth, and supple. Since it protects your skin cells from UV rays, it can be added to sunscreens and other skin-protecting applications. Vegetable glycerin is also used as a solvent in soaps, lotions, and many other cosmetic applications.
- Healthy For Hair: vegetable glycerine reduces split ends and reduces hair damage. Moreover, it also adds a nice and healthy glow to your hair.
- Cleanses Skin: Organic vegetable glycerine is used in face cleansers to remove dirt, dust, and other impurities from the skin’s surface. It does not leave any residue or oil behind and therefore, is a great addition to facial and body cleansers.
- Ideal For Cosmetics: You can use vegetable glycerin for hair conditioners, body washes, facial cleansers, shampoos, sun protection creams, sunscreens, anti-aging products, soaps, lotions, etc.
How to use Vegetable Glycerin?
|Raw Material Source:
|Vegetable oils such as rapeseed, sunflower, soya oil, etc.
|It is made from hydrolysis and fermentation by using fats and sugars respectively. Alkali carbonates are also used which is similar to the soap production process.
|Faint to odorless
|5.6 to 9
|Glyceryl Alcohol or Glycerol Monostearate
CAUTION: Vegetable Glycerin strengthens your skin's natural barrier and improves its capacity to retain moisture. Moreover, it enhances the ability of skin care solutions to penetrate deep into your skin cells. As a result, it works to enhance the performance of skin care applications.
Buy Vegetable Glycerin Online in US at Low Prices
VedaOils is the leading manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of essential oils, cosmetic raw materials, and other natural products in US. To benefit from these products, buy Best Vegetable Glycerin Online and we are offering them at cost-friendly prices so that you can purchase them in bulk. We are providing premium-quality vegetable glycerine so that you can use them to enhance the appearance, properties, usefulness, and effectiveness of your end products. Order vegetable glycerol now and experience the magic of purity and quality!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?