Essential Oil extracted from a flower, fruit, root, or any other part of a plant, tree, herb, or shrub. It may have other origins as well. Hibiscus Oil is made from the Hibiscus plant's flowers. Hibiscus flowers have been used for their medicinal properties since ancient times. It contains vitamin A, vitamin C, amino acids, alpha-hydroxy acids, and powerful antioxidants that prove beneficial for both skin and hair.
Hibiscus Oil also exhibits skin regenerating properties that can be used for maintaining the overall health of your skin. As it is a concentrated essential oil, you need to dilute it before applying it to your skin or hair. Hibiscus Oil used for treating a variety of skin and hair issues. Include this multi-purpose oil in your routine skin care and hair purposes.
We adhere to strict quality checks and incorporate the highest standards of purity, quality, and packaging to ensure that only the best quality Hibiscus Oil reaches you. Therefore, we assure you that you will find Hibiscus oil impressive and effective. It can condition your hair and skin deeply. The presence of amino and alpha-hydroxy acids makes it mild enough to suit all skin and hair types. Check out Features of Hibiscus OiI:
- Exfoliating - Pure Hibiscus oil acts as a gentle exfoliant for your skin. Therefore, you can use it to keep excess oil, dirt, pollution, and other impurities away from your skin.
- Skin-Regenerating - The skin regenerating properties allow Hibiscus oil to restore and repair damaged skin cells. As a result, your skin will become nice and youthful if you incorporate this oil into your daily skincare regime.
- Conditioning Properties - The conditioning properties of Hibiscus oil give a smooth texture and visible glow to your hair. For obtaining these benefits, you can add a few drops of this oil to your regular oil or shampoos.
- Suitable for Vegans - Organic Hibiscus Oil does not contain any ingredients that are obtained from the animals or by-products of animals. Therefore, vegans can also use it for skin care and hair care purposes.
- Natural – It does not contain any synthetic chemicals or preservatives. It is also free of artificial colors and fragrances. Therefore, it is safe for your health and skin.
Hibiscus Oil Benefits
- Treats Hair Issues: Natural Hibiscus Oil used to treat a variety of skin issues like split ends, dandruff, dryness, hair fall, etc. Therefore, it proves to be an all-around ingredient when you add it to your shampoos, oils, and conditioners.
- Acne Treatment: The presence of Vitamin C helps to lighten the scars left by acne marks. It also minimizes the blemishes and restores the natural appearance of your skin.
- Moisturizing: It moisturizes your skin and maintains its elasticity. You can blend it in your face creams and moisturizers and apply it every night before going to bed for faster results.
- Treats Dandruff: A hair mask made by blending Aloe Vera Gel and Hibiscus Oil proves to be an excellent hair mask to reduce your hair dandruff. It also provides relief from scalp irritation.
- Suits all Skin Types: Hibiscus oil is formulated with natural ingredients. As a result, it suits all skin types and does not have any side effects.
Hibiscus Oil Uses
- For Hair Growth : You can infuse this oil in your regular oils and shampoos as it promotes hair growth. Get visible improvement in your hair's thickness and length after incorporating it into your hair care routine.
- Fighting Skin Aging: Natural Hibiscus oil is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C and it also contains oleic and linoleic fatty acids. All these ingredients stop the aging of your skin by reducing aging symptoms like fine lines, wrinkles, and skin sagging.
- Looking Younger: Regular application of this oil on your face boosts collagen production and makes your skin tighter, fresher, and younger. As a result, your face becomes youthful and perfect after using it.
- Grey Hair: If you have grey hair strands then you can massage your hair regularly with a diluted form of this oil. It not only darkens your grey hair but also prevents the other hair from turning grey.
- Brightening Skin: Organic Hibiscus oil contains citric acid and malic acid that not only exfoliate your skin but also improve its complexion. Therefore, you can notice a visible bright tone to your skin after applying this oil to your face.
CAUTION: It is meant only for external use. Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Pure Hibiscus Oil Online at Low Prices on VedaOils
If you search for Premium Grade and Natural Hibiscus Oil or any other natural oils in bulk quantity from VedaOils. VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturers, and exporters of the best Hibiscus Oil in US and other natural oils. We export our high-quality natural oils to the Canada, UK, Australia, Dubai, and many other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity.
We offer attractive discounts on online bulk orders of Hibiscus Oil. Apart from that, a secure payment gateway is provided to ensure the safety of your transactions. The best packaging standards and collaboration with top logistic companies like DHL, UPS, USPS, etc. enable us to provide undamaged and effective natural oils to our customers. Buy your favorite natural oil today, and we assure you that you will be able to reap many benefits from it!
We do not use any harsh chemicals, pesticides, or fillers while producing oils. Therefore, our natural oils can be incorporated into your daily skincare and haircare routine. Though skin-friendly and safe, you must dilute the essential oils with a compatible carrier oil as it is fully concentrated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Q: How to use Hibiscus oil?
As it is concentrated oil, you need to dilute it before applying it directly to the skin. You can also undertake a patch test on your elbow to check whether it suits your skin or not. The recommended usage level can vary from 0.25% to 2%.
Q: How is Hibiscus oil extracted?
Leaves and flowers of the Hibiscus plant are subjected to a process called steam distillation to obtain this oil.
Q: Which oils blend perfectly with Hibiscus oil?
Hibiscus oil blends well with Ylang Ylang essential oil, Geranium essential oil, and Lavender essential oil
Q: Is organic Hibiscus oil good for your skin?
Yes, It contains vitamin A, C, AHAs, and many other nutrients that are beneficial for your skin.
Q: What does Hibiscus pure oil smell like?
It has a mild floral aroma that has a calming effect on the mind.