White Vinegar is nothing but a solution that contains water and Acetic Acid. It is popularly known as Distilled Vinegar or Distilled White Vinegar. White Vinegar has a wide range of applications when it comes to cosmetic products. White vinegar not only makes your skin glow but also reduces the foul smell from your body. White Vinegar is one of the renowned cosmetic raw materials of recent times.
White Vinegar helps to maintain the pH level of your skin and it is used to treat a variety of skin issues as well. White vinegar proves to be a great alternative to soaps and face care products that are chemical-based as it is natural and skin-friendly. However, we do not recommend the use of white vinegar without diluting it as it might be too harsh or powerful for your skin.
White Vinegar Benefits
- Treats Acne: The antibacterial and antifungal properties of organic white vinegar can be used to treat acne. white vinegar also reduces blemishes and pimples to a great extent.
- Reduces Dark Spots: The dark spots that might appear on your face due to aging can be eliminated with regular application of white vinegar on your face. White vinegar does this by removing the dead skin cells that are mainly responsible for their appearance.
- Eliminates Toxins: The exfoliating properties of white vinegar not only eliminates the dead skin cells but also detoxify them. As a result, you get radiant and clean-looking skin after its use.
- Soothing: You can use white vinegar to soothe sunburns due to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. White vinegar also relieves the pain associated with cuts and rashes.
- For Treating Dandruff: Applying a diluted form of white vinegar on your scalp can treat your dandruff quickly. White vinegar is also used to reduce body and foot odor.
How to use White Vinegar?
The concentration of white vinegar will depend on the ingredients and purpose of use. However, do not use white vinegar excessively as it might make your skin and hair extremely dry.
|Raw Material Source:||Vinegar|
|Manufacturing Process:||White vinegar is made by fermenting vinegar with yeast and then diluting it with water. It contains around 95 to 96% of diluent (water) and only the remaining 4 to 5% comprises vinegar.|
|IUPAC Name:||Ethanoic acid|
|INCI Name:||Acetic Acid|
|Specific Gravity:||1.006 - 1.075|
|Boiling Point:||106-degree Celsius|
|Odor:||Mild odor similar to vinegar|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Alternative Names:||Spirit Vinegar|
|Applications:||Face cleansers, shampoos, soaps, etc.|
CAUTION: Do not use White Vinegar more than three times a week if you are using it for skincare purposes.
Buy White Vinegar Online in USA at Low Prices
At VedaOils, we provide High-quality White Vinegar that can be easily blended in a variety of natural and cosmetic raw materials. We follow the highest standards of packaging and several quality checks are done to verify the effectiveness of white vinegar. You may order White Vinegar Online from us in bulk or various packages as per your desired usage and requirements at affordable prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?