Our hair needs a lot of care these days just like our skin. The times are gone when people only used to take care of their skin and neglected hair. Nowadays, environmental pollutants have damaged hair badly. The impurities lead to a lot of hair issues that become quite difficult to get rid of. If you too are struggling with hair issues and dandruff conditions then a magical remedy of natural hair oils such as sweet almond is what you need right now.
Natural hair oil never damages the scalp and is very smooth on all hair types. Whether you have straight, frizzy, or curly hair, the sweet almond oil will have enormous benefits for you. Let us know more about the benefits of sweet almond oil for hair in the following blog.
Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil for Hair
- Helps with Hair Growth
Sweet almond oil is an amazing oil that helps in overall hair growth. Hair begins to grow at a faster rate and gets more voluminous. The oil contains antioxidants that promote hair growth in all hair types. A good volume of hair will be foreseen when almond oil will be used on daily basis.
- Soothes and Blocks Split Ends
The sweet almond oil for hair helps in soothing the scalp and blocks split ends from growing. If you have rough-textured hair, then sweet almond oil helps in making them softer and shinier. The problem of split ends will be over once you start using almond oil regularly.
Sweet almond oil is extremely moisturizing to hair. If your hair is dry or frizzy, the oil will help to moisturize all of the ends. The oil hydrates the roots and thickens and shines your hair. The oil makes the texture of hair very smooth and hydrating in nature.
- Combats Premature Greying
Sweet almond oil for hair is amazing at combating premature greying of hair. An oil that functions as a natural baldness cure and decreases oxidative stress, which causes hair to grey. The oil helps in promoting good hair growth.
- Reduces Dandruff
The sweet almond oil reduces dandruff and scalp issues very well. The oil hydrates the scalp and makes it moisturized. With the constant use of sweet almond oil in the hair, dandruff goes away very smoothly.
How to Use Almond Oil for Hair Growth
- You may apply sweet almond oil directly to your hair by simply, rubbing a small amount in between your palms. This will increase the shine and softness of the hair and deeply get rooted in the hair. Massage this oil into the ends of the hair shaft and leave it for hours after styling it. It will show the complete benefits of sweet almond oil for hair.
- Massage your hair with a couple of drops of sweet almond oil. Massage your scalp in circular strokes as well. Do this before shampooing your hair.
- You may also use sweet almond oil as a leave-in that is leave it overnight as it helps in reducing frizziness and dryness of hair. The sweet almond oil for hair is an amazing hot oil treatment. For optimal effects, massage the oil into your hair's roots.
- Let the almond oil sit in your hair for an hour. For maximum results leave it overnight.
- Massaging the hair with almond oil on the head improves the circulation of blood in the deep roots and promotes great hair growth. It makes it stronger and helps to reactivate the dormant follicles by producing enough keratin to thicken the hair.
How to Use Almond Oil for Hair Growth: DIY Recipe
Almond oil and Avocado Conditioning Mask
This recipe for adding sweet almond oil to your hair will bring moisture to your hair.
Directions- In a bowl, mix half an avocado with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil along with 1 tablespoon of almond oil. Apply the oil to dry hair and massage this mixture for the next 15 minutes. Spread the mask from the roots to the tips of the hair. Leave the mask on your hair before rinsing off and shampooing.
Sea Salt Spray with Almond and Lavender Oils
This amazing spray adds a texture to the hair and makes it healthier.
Directions- In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of sea salt with 1 tablespoon of almond oil. After mixing the two add 5 drops of lavender oil. In the whole mixture add 4 cups of water and mix them well. Transfer the wholesome mixture to a spray bottle and then spritz it all over your hair. Always shake the bottle before use.
Sweet almond hair oil is one such perfect natural hair oil that smoothens and makes your hair thicker and stronger. The oil is a natural magical remedy to get rid of any hair issues faster. The scalp gets moisturized and the oil deeply gets rooted into the hair. It volumizes the hair growth and makes it shinier.
If you haven't tried it already, then this is the time to buy almond oil and start using it on daily basis for the best results. The DIY recipes of the oils are amazing to try and are very easy to make. The mixture of oils with different natural ingredients will prove to be beneficial for the hair.
Q1. Is Almond Oil harmful to hair?
A. No, not at all. It's absolutely natural and a fantastic way to get thicker, stronger hair.
Q2. Can we put sweet almond oil on wet hair?
A. Preferably, If possible, apply the oil to dry hair before shampooing. Almond oil gets deeper into the roots and moisturizes the scalp well.
Q3. Does sweet almond oil thicken hair?
A. Yes, absolutely the sweet almond oil is used to thicken hair and makes them healthier.
Q4. Can I leave sweet almond oil overnight?
A. Yes, leave sweet almond oil overnight in your hair. To achieve the maximum effects, massage the product into your scalp thoroughly.
You May Also Like